- Colossians 1:25-27 (King James Version -KJV): Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
- Philippians 4:13 (Amplified Bible -AMP): I can do all things, which He has called me to do, through Him who strengthens and empowers me, to fulfill His purpose in Christ's sufficiency I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.
- Joel 2:24-25 (Amplified Bible -AMP): And the threshing floors shall be full of grain, And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. "And I will compensate you for the years That the swarming locust has eaten, The creeping locust, the stripping locust, and the gnawing locust"My great army which I sent among you.
- Joel 2:26-27 (Amplified Bible -AMP): ) "You will have plenty to eat and be satisfied And praise the name of the Lord your God Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame." "And you shall know [without any doubt] that I am in the midst of Israel [to protect and bless you], And that I am the Lord your God, And there is no other; My people will never be put to shame."
- Joel 2:28-30 (Amplified Bible -AMP): "It shall come about after this That I shall pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and your daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions." "Even on the male and female servants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. I will show signs and wonders [displaying My power] in the heavens and on the earth,
Blood and fire and columns of smoke."
- 1 Peter 1:23 (New International Version -NIV): For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 (King James Version -KJV): Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- Isaiah 10:27 (King James Version -KJV): And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
- John 3:3 (King James Version -KJV): Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- Genesis 12:2 (Amplified Bible -AMP): And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you [abundantly], And make your name great (exalted, distinguished); And you shall be a blessing [a source of great good to others];
- Luke 10:19 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Listen carefully: I have given you authority [that you now possess] to tread on serpents and scorpions, and [the ability to exercise authority] over all the power of the enemy (Satan); and nothing will [in any way] harm you.
- 1 Timothy 2:1-3 (Amplified Bible -AMP: First of all, then, I urge that petitions (specific requests), prayers, intercessions (prayers for others) and thanksgivings be offered on behalf of all people, for kings and all who are in [positions of] high authority, so that we may live a peaceful and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. This [kind of praying] is good and acceptable and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior,
- Isaiah 9:6 (King James Version -KJV): For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
- Isaiah 9:7 (King James Version -KJV): Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
- Psalm 75:6 (King James Version -KJV): For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
- Psalm 75:7 (King James Version -KJV): But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
- Isaiah 33:22 (King James Version -KJV): For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us.
- Proverbs 21:1 (King James Version -KJV): The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
- Exodus 9:16 (New International Version -NIV): But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.
- Ecclesiastes 10:20 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Moreover, do not curse the king, even in your bedroom, and in your sleeping rooms do not curse the rich, for a bird of the air will carry the sound and a winged creature will make the matter known.
- 2 Corinthians 5:14 (New International Version -NIV): For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.
- Acts 10:38 (New International Version -NIV): how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
- Philippians 4:13 (King James Version -KJV): I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
- Zechariah 4:6 (King James Version -KJV): Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
- Romans 8:11 (King James Version -KJV): But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
- Hebrews 12:24 (King James Version -KJV): And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
- 3 John 2 (King James Version -KJV): Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- John 14:12 (King James Version -KJV): Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
- Isaiah 44:3 (King James Version -KJV): For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:
- Ecclesiastes 8:4 (King James Version -KJV): Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?
- Isaiah 54:17 (King James Version -KJV) : No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
"Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." - Zechariah 4:6 (King James Version -KJV)